• MenuMenu
  • Home
What is Air Pressure Testing

Frequently Asked Questions

I have a large development, how many plots do I need to test?

Share MeShare


Andrew Sadler

Project Manager

Hi, I am the project manager here at Sadler Energy, I have experience across the whole spectrum of services...

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Google+

Air Pressure Testing Regime

As of October 2010, Building Regulations required that Air Pressure Testing is carried out on a minimum of three units of each dwelling type, or on 50% of a particular dwelling type, whichever is the least number.

The regime sample should be compiled in such a way that about half of the tests should be undertaken during the construction of the first 25% of each dwelling type.

A Dwelling Type

  • Detached Houses
  • Mid-Terrace
  • End-Terrace
  • Semi-Detached
  • Ground Floor Flat
  • Mid Floor Flat
  • Top Floor Flat

In addition....

  • they must have the same number of storeys
  • they must employ the same construction methods
  • the difference in floor area must be less than 15%
  • they must have a difference of no more than one opening

Why not ask us for a quote?

We have extremely competitive pricing, why not get a free non-commital quote.


© Sadler Energy and Environmental Services Ltd.
[Site Map] [Privacy] [Environmental Policy]

SAPs • Code For Sustainable Homes • EPCs • Air Testing
Covering Southern England: Hampshire, Dorset, Sussex, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Surrey and London.

Cookies Notice

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the Sadler Energy website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

AllowMore Information