• MenuMenu
  • Home
Welcome to the Sadler Energy Blog

Frequently Asked Question

Just some of the questions we get asked by our clients

A selection of Frequently Asked Questions from our clients

Who needs energy performance certificates

Need to know whether you need and Energy Performance Certificate.

Please see the table below for details on who might require and Energy Performance Certificate

» Read More

What is the SAP Rating

We explain the numbers found on the SAP Assessment.

The Government Standard Assessment Procedure or (SAP for short) is used as the methodology within England and Wales to assess the energy performance of domestic dwellings. This assessment has been introduced to meet the requirements set out by the European Energy Performance of Buildings Directive.
» Read More

Why not ask us for a quote?

We have extremely competitive pricing, why not get a free non-commital quote.


© Sadler Energy and Environmental Services Ltd.
[Site Map] [Privacy] [Environmental Policy]

SAPs • Code For Sustainable Homes • EPCs • Air Testing
Covering Southern England: Hampshire, Dorset, Sussex, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Surrey and London.

Cookies Notice

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the Sadler Energy website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

AllowMore Information