• MenuMenu
  • Home
What is Air Pressure Testing

Frequently Asked Questions

Who needs energy performance certificates?

Share MeShare


Andrew Sadler

Project Manager

Hi, I am the project manager here at Sadler Energy, I have experience across the whole spectrum of services...

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Google+

Need to know whether you need and Energy Performance Certificate.

Please see the table below for details on who might require and Energy Performance Certificate

Required For:
Architects, Developers, Builders, Self-BuildersAll new dwellings, conversions, extensions and material change of use.
Local AuthoritiesAll rented dwellings and affordable warmth strategies.
Housing Associations (RSLs)Compliance with Housing Corporations Schemes Development Standards for both new and existing dwellings.
Private LandlordsIdentifying improvement options and assisting with access grants
Home-Owners, Estate Agents, SurveyorsIdentifying improvements and investment options, adding value to the property and meeting requirements of sellers pack.

Why not ask us for a quote?

We have extremely competitive pricing, why not get a free non-commital quote.


© Sadler Energy and Environmental Services Ltd.
[Site Map] [Privacy] [Environmental Policy]

SAPs • Code For Sustainable Homes • EPCs • Air Testing
Covering Southern England: Hampshire, Dorset, Sussex, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Surrey and London.

Cookies Notice

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the Sadler Energy website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

AllowMore Information